Thursday, August 12, 2010

NSL and a Raining Morning

I woke up to rolling thunder. It sounded like some one was rolling trashcans around {it is trash pick up day}, or a freight train rolling on the tracks across the street{sometimes they can be pretty loud}. Now it is pouring out and thundering all around. Remembering as a kid and young adult having the windows open and smell the rain. What a great refreshing smell that was. It might be crazy but I love these types of summer storms.

I have to go get Critter (my G-nephew) in a while, so I do hope it stops by then. Driving in this down pour is not my desire. It is about an hour ride to his home. Critter is going on Vacation with us this year. We are going to be doing a lot. Our trip will take us to West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York State, Canada and just maybe New Jersey. Then Back to Maryland.

Our "Northern Sun Loop" (NSL) starts Friday. Be sure to check out my "Auntie E's on the Go" Blog for Fun photos Live steamed while we are out. Here's the link. I will be sending at least one photo a day. You might want to sign up and follow that blog. Her is how I use it is... When I'm out and about I send live photo at real time. You see what I see at the same time. It such fun, my family is always saying... Mom take this is post it now. What a hoot I love it when they join in the fun of sharing to my bloggers friends.This trip such be a blast we have a lot planed. So when you see "NSL" before the photo you will know it's a vacation spotlight.

Oh don't worry folks we always have someone guarding our Home and a 24/7 Monitoring system in place for the grounds. People are always around. I would say we have a fortress of sorts.

Oh the rain is starting to lighten a bit. Now we have a steady rain. Thunder is moving away. This kind is so good for our lawns. I noticed I will need to figure out a rain guard for the Gazebo. The rain just pours on the door and screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.