Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wake-up and Smell the Daffodils

My Daffodils are up and make a great stand.
Been getting some work done in the gardens this week. Noticed the Hyacinths are getting ready to make their appearance. I really love their fragrance. Have about six of them, would love to plant some more. I moved the bird bath, think I have a better location for it. Want to enlarge the current garden by the deck. Add more seasonal layering of pants.

Here are the Daffodils
They are the only ones making the first debut.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky YOU ;-)
    I'm still waiting for my daffodils to bloom! Should be soon ...
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.