Monday, July 26, 2010

Blue Monday-Penguins

Smiling Sally host Blue Monday.
Travel over to Smiling Sally....
to view or/ and link up your Blue beauty.

Here were are the Last day for the Water fowl series. Today I chose Penguins.

While at the Sea World in Orlando, we visited the Penguins exhibit. I had a great time there. Besides it being nice and cool, temp wise, It was a new experience for me.
Penguins at Orlando SeaWorld May 2010

Feeding time.. As we arrived they were being fed.

It was mating season...
Here is a Female Emperor Penguin, she is gray in color.
The males where fighting over her.
In this photo a male was pushing her in the behind. She was not liking it!

she pushed him off.
Now the one standing on the rock seemed like a head penguin.
He was yelling out the others and talking to the female.
Hubby and I thought of him as her Father.

We really enjoyed watching this process. There were a few Females around and every one was going down the same way. Eventually the female went into the cave holes with a male.

Now here is a short video of the water action of some Penguins.
I took this while at Orlando SeaWorld.

6 comments:

  1. I see the blue shirt on the man and the blue water.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love penguins, my dd has a collection of them ..stuffed of course. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they so cute?? I saw them when we visited Sea World 3 years ago and I had fun watching them. Thanks for sharing!

    Barnyard Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, what a cute post for Blue Monday. Thanks for a fun visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the opportunity to watch the Penguin parade in Australia the last time we visited there.. it was awesome.
    The pictures remind me of this. Visiting back - Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.