Sunday, December 13, 2009

Monday Music-A Holiday Treat in Song.

Monday Music.
I found this animated version of a new 2009 song. It is by "Straight No Chaser "a group from Bloomington Indiana. We use to live there and really love it. It snowed a lot there. I remembered all the snow storm we had. Bloomington is a University town. They have a great music department. The other day I heard a song and fell in love with it. Yes I posted the group "Straight No Chaser" singing it on my At home site. However today, I found this version and just had to post it here. Enjoy the Animated version of the "Christmas Can Can".
Oh yes I pray for Snow! send some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.