Sunday, November 14, 2010

Awaken to a Fall Treat.

Oh, I just love the colors of Fall. This morning I was up at 5:30AM. The sun was just coming up and the view from the solarium was so golden. I grab my camera and run out in the 32 degree weather to take this photo. Yes still in my PJ's, but the sight was so marvelous that I just couldn't contain myself.
The view of my Backyard

I think Fall is my most favorite season. Each year I get this feeling of joy. I love the way the air feels, the smell of burning fireplaces and the colors of all the trees. What a beautiful world we life in!

1 comment:


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.