Monday, May 3, 2010

Blue Monday-Bonsai's

While at the National Cherry Blossom Festival, we attended the largest Japaneses street festival. Our National Bonsai Foundation had a tent there showing Bonsai trees. I have always been fascinated with these trees. Maybe one day I was break down and purchase on. They take a great deal for time to maintain.



A traditional one we see here in the States

This is one I fell in love with. A Cherry Tree one...
"Sakura Bonsai"



To see more Blue monday Click on the Blue Monday Icon above or on the side bar.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit and sorry to say, "Not my stain glass." I haven't taken the time to learn that skill but sure would love to.
    Those mini trees are always fun to see and the one full of blooms is fantastic.
    Happy BLUE Monday Blessings ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Sakura Bonsai" is exquisite... just beautiful. I don't think I could care or maintain something like that but I admire those who do.
    Happy Blue Monday,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only blue I see is a touch of blue jeans on customers. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a quite pretty bonsai...Happy blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty little trees. Bonsai really is a special art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a gorgeous Bonsai! Did you bring it home?
    Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    BE a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy BLue Monday. One of my high school teachers had a bonsai tree farm/store. The trees he had were awesome. THey are something else, aren't they? Even when they are jade (bonsai) trees, they are awesome. Thanks. Jenn

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.