Monday, December 7, 2009

Ruby Tuesday -Gingerbread Village

This is my Ruby Tuesday Holiday Button. Mary the teacher over at Work of the Poet sponsors Ruby Tuesday. I enjoy seeing all the rubies on Tuesday. While at the Festival of Trees I saw this window. Loved the Red ribbon around the tree, and the feeling of looking into a window. So I thought it would make a perfect Holiday Button for Ruby Tuesday. You may take it for your Holiday Ruby Tuesday post through the season.

I am highlighting the Gingerbread Houses from the Festival of Trees this year. They were all amazing. You may click on each photo for the closeup view.



The Barn; be sure to take a closer look. the detail is great.



This lighthouse is for Mary the Teacher.
I loved the way they made it, Zoom in to see all the Rubies.

Who knew they could do so much detail in this village.
A must for that closer view


Sleigh ride
A Ruby ribbon received


This is one of my favorites,
I love the way the lights show through the windows.
click on it and get that close up view,
What a beautiful job and a
Blue ribbon Ginger house indeed.


Please leave your link so I can visit you.Thankyou.

For more Rubies visit Work of the Poet

10 comments:

  1. so hard to pick a favourite one they're all so gorgeous :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you eat them? Incredible little buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! They're beautiful!

    Thanks for visiting my RT. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right! amazing indeed! love how they are soo keen on perfecting every details! perfect entry!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pretty cute! Did you buy one for your house?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing Gingerbread Houses. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last one is my favorite! Happy RT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautifully Christmasy. Where were these? I guess I will have to go back and catch up on your pretty blog -- I just found it through RT. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Auntie E,
    Gingerbread houses are a favorite of mine, too. To admire, though.
    I do so like the licorice strip bows on the barn's roof, the candy canes in the lighthouse. What food makes up the "rocks" for the lighthouse, I wonder.
    Happy Ruby Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.