Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ruby Tuesday- A Ruby View

The Photos below are the Rubies I see while sitting in my Gazebo. I love this time of year when the birds are working hard on their nest and little animals are playing, hoping for offspring. There is a lot of activity in my yard this year. I will be trying to capture it on film for your viewing.
Love sitting in the Gazebo with my coffee in the early morning. My view is of the flower garden for you.
From inside the Gazebo I see all these Rubies. I think once this cast is off I will plant some more and get to the thinning out and trimming. but until then....It's all natural!

The view through the Netting.


Here's a close up of the Hummingbird feeder.
The other day a Hummingbird visited when the feeder was not up.
Still waiting to catch one on my lens.
Oh.. those roses are just opening up!
I would love to cut one for the house.

The tea rose is just right.
I wish you could smell them!


Don't forget to check out more rubies at Work of the Poet. There are many from all around the world.
If you are visiting please leave your link for me to return to you and visit. Please note I will delete spam for this list.

12 comments:

  1. Aaah, those are lovely splashes of red! Your lawn is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie E, love to see hummingbird feeders. I hope you can capture a picture of the hummingbird feeding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden - can't wait to see the hummingbird pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely garden and love the last shot, very bold and vibrant ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty idea to put a hummingbird bird as tall as the flowers. I got an inspiration from this. Thanks for sharing. happy RT

    RRT~Slides

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful sight. I wish to have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shots of those roses! Can almost smell them!

    Happy RT!

    Lola:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful reds - and greens too. We don't get that rich lush shade of green here, I miss it.

    Thanks so much for your vote today :).

    -----------------
    I've entered a major international photo competition (details are on my blog) and would be most grateful if you'd click through and rate my portfolio (just click on the stars at the bottom (preferably the 5th star - "fantastic" - LOL), easy peasy, no registration or personal details needed). Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed visiting your lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just gorgeous! thanks for sharing....:) glad to be here...thanks also for coming by on my entry....:)

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.