Saturday, September 4, 2010

Earl is out to sea....

Yes that's right I was right! No Hurricane or Tropical Storm winds for us. We got no rain for Earl. It is a bit windy today, the gust are a little like the start of the fall season. Temps are in the upper 70's. A great day for working out in the yard. I will be sprucing up a little this morning. Hubby is working for a while and daughter is at a friends. So that gives me time to work out in the fresh air. we are going to Longwood Gardens Later on Some I will have some great photo to display Next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the storm missed you and caused no damage. Here in Michigan against the lake we had some high winds and waves .great for the surfers but indeed stay off the piers as the waves will wash you off.
    Have a safe weekend
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.