Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not a Plant for the Weekend Gardener.

Mint Plants are not for the average gardener. I planted mint when we moved in. I kept it in a pot because of its' aggressiveness. Can't figure out what happened to the Pot! Now I must tame it. I have two types.


This is Chocolate Mint. I use it in recipes for desserts.






Peppermint is the one pictured here. this one is used for a lot of thing. In sauces, Salads, Desserts and simply to chew on. Although it is work to maintain the plants perimeter, I enjoy having the plants.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I see that you posted a comment on my blog, thank you. I enjoy your blog also.

    But I do not see where I can "Put your Link in my Site Section so I can follow you", can you tell me how to do that?

    Thanks,
    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start some of my herbs. Lots of Basil to go around my tomato plants, dill, parsley, cilantro. I'm not a big fan of Chives, whenever I plant it, I never seem to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint plants and I just planted a spearmint plant down by the horse water tanks. I hope to get a peppermint plant soon so I can make teas with the two plants.

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.