Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The 2 tone Azalea Brush


Thought I would post the azalea that had mixed colors. I have not seen one until I moved into this house. Every year the plant seem to get more. Odd looking to me but, I like the colors. It has a few that are solid Purple. They are in the center of the Bush.
As you can see the petals are stripped in all ways. This Year I noticed one(Photo above) has some purple in the Center. It is the first Year I have notice that. I believe the color variation started a few years back. Before then it was all white

View the other Azaleas in my Yard. click Here

4 comments:

  1. Correct landing site is up. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like your blog. I will be checking it out on a regular basis.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Again, forgot to leave my blog URL

    http://landscapeadventureblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and Information-rich, like the Author 'Beauty with a Brain'. My heary appreciations particularly for herbal plants.

    ReplyDelete


This is a English speaking blog, please leave you comment in English, It will not be published in any other language. I monitor all comments, Spam will be deleted.
Word Verification is back on due to Spam.